Hair color: Red/Brown
Age in the tv-series: 19
Age in the comics: 17
Position in the world of Sonic:
- Belongs to the good side
- Princess of Mobius
- Leader of the Freedom Fighters
- On friendly terms with Sonic, Knuckles and the other Freedom Fighters
- Fights against evil, against Dr. Robotnik and his empire.
- 1993 in Sonic Saturday AM
- 1993 in the Archie-Comics
- 1993 as chameo-appearance in the videogame Sonic Spinball (Sega Mega Drive)
- 1991 as chameo-appearance in the comic to the videogame Sonic The Hedgehog
Deviser: Sega Of America Inc., DiC Animation City Inc., Archie Comics
Licence of the character for Saturday AM: 1992 Sega Of America Inc.
Princess Sally Alicia Acorn (born on Day 186, 3220) is the 17-year-old daughter of the former king Maximillian Acorn and former queen Alicia Acorn, and sister to the current king, Elias Acorn.
Sally is also known as a great leader of the Freedom Fighters.
She was sent to the sanctuary of Knothole Village by her father when the Great War was going badly for the Mobians, and led the Knothole Freedom Fighters on many field missions against Dr. Ivo Robotnik when he took power shortly after the Great War's end.
Following the death of Dr. Ivo Robotnik, Sally temporarily assumed the role of leader during her father's health crisis.
After her father healed and resumed his role as king, Sally once again led the Knothole Freedom Fighters for a time, until the group was disbanded.
For months her ability to work with the Freedom Fighters was limited, as her royal obligations kept her occupied.
This continued for over a year, until Elias took the throne in place of their father.
Thus freed from these responsibilities, Sally returned to full field duty.